WE1326 SIM Card not Detected

Related to Router Devices ONLY
JimHelms
Site Admin

Re: WE1326 SIM Card not Detected

Post by JimHelms » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:14 pm

Also, if you want, you can put it in the mail to us and I will give it a test drive.

Lbnaz

Post by Lbnaz » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:00 pm

JIm,
I have purchased a ATT tablet plan. The modem does connect up and get internet. Signal sucks at current location but it is working. I guess what this means is the router and modem do indeed work and Verizon is preventing me from using this on their network. I might see what they say if I try to add my modem to my plan using the modems IMED #. I'm guessing they will either say no or try to get me to a limited hotspot plan. Thanks for all the help so far.
it bothers me that some are able to get their tablets to be used on Verizon but, I cannot. I do not understand what the different s is.

Lbnaz

Post by Lbnaz » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:03 pm

I am also wondering if I should have put the verizon sim card directly into router and never have put it in the tablet. dont know if it would mater or not.

JimHelms
Site Admin

Post by JimHelms » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:10 pm

Well, at least we know what the issue is. It may be possible to load another new SIM with the plan.

One other thought, maybe the tablet plans vary per tablet. We see this with the prepaid iPad plans--different iPads use different bands and some of the iPad plans are incompatible for use with a modem.