These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on LTE HACKS. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
DISCLAIMER: This forum is for educational purposes only! We discourage any action or conduct that may violate any group or agency 's (i.e., FCC, CSA, CE, UL, etc.) certification, rules and/or regulations that are effective in your jurisdiction, or the conditions imposed by a carrier's term of service or agreement.
This forum's Rules of Etiquette pertains to, but are not limited to, discussions, comments, guides, scripts, product or services, reviews, screenshots, artwork, videos, tags and photos.
1. Read each forums rules and guidelines before posting for the first time.
2. Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.
3. Use a meaningful and descriptive title for your thread.
4. Do not spam this forum with unrelated products or services.
5. Be civil. Personal differences should be handled through email or IM and not through posts displayed to everyone.
6. Stay on topic, and help others do the same.
7. Ignore spammers, respond to them personally and not through the board, or report them.
8. Do not submit a post that requires readers to download a large attachment. Either explain the attachment or, better yet, provide a link to the information.
9. Use plain text over HTML if you want your post to be readable by everyone.
10. In order to be understood by most people, use correct spelling, grammar and avoid slang unless you know the word or phrase will be understood by other members.
11. Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread) or cross post (place the same message across several forums).
12. Act in a give and take manner; help others as often as or more than you ask for help.
13. Do not use all caps or SHOUT in your posts. In addition, one exclamation point is enough.
14. When replying to a post, do not quote more from the previous post than you have to.
15. Do not post new problems on someone else's thread and interrupt a topic of discussion.
16. Do not use someone else's thread for a private conversation.
17. This forum prohibits warez, cracks or illegal downloading of software and similar topics.
18. Watch your sense of humor, posts may be read by people from a variety of backgrounds and ages.
19. Do not use a huge and annoying signature, a modest signature is fine, moderators may remove large ones anyway.
20. Do not post any information that you want private. Posts should not contain personal, identifiable information or content embarrassing to others.
21. Do not post content that violates a copyright.
22. Do not post empty or useless responses, such as just lol or cool. Only post responses when you have something to contribute.
23. Write concisely and do not ramble.
24. Do not use words like urgent or important in your subject line, be patient.
25. Do not chastise newbies.
Members who repeatedly violate the rules of etiquette will be banned! Moderators have the ability to ban such a member at their discretion. The Administrator has the final say in modifying, interpreting, and enforcing the rules. #
These rules and expectations include, but are not limited to, discussions, comments, guides, scripts, product or service reviews, screenshots, artwork, videos, tags and photos
What Not to Do:
1. Disrespect, threaten or insult another forum member.
2. Spam this forum with advertisements for products or services.
3. Openly argue with a moderator.
4. Engage in any discussion to encourage or promote any behavior that would violate the laws or regulations of the USA.
5. Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: requests for assistance belong in the support forum)
6. Hijack or derail a threads topic.
7. Post links to phishing, torrents, exploits, hacking or other dangerous sites or illegal material.
Members who repeatedly violate the rules of this forum will be banned! If you observe someone breaking a rule or behaving in an otherwise questionable fashion, alert a moderator or an administrator. Any moderator has the ability to ban such a member at their discretion. Administrators have the final say in modifying, interpreting, and enforcing these rules. #