I returned the mofi router..

Related to Router Devices ONLY
Ty_420

I returned the mofi router..

Post by Ty_420 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:04 pm

I only had it scenes August 4th. Asked them a question about updating the firmware and guy pretty mad and upset and took it out on me for it. So I said I will return the item and you have a wonderful day to old for bs man. Trying to help my kids out and I know somethings just not all. Thanks for help once again and I be buying some equipment from you all. Thanks Jim.

Need4Speed

Re: I returned the mofi router..

Post by Need4Speed » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:44 am

I too almost bought a mofi before reading the reviews about thier customer support on Amazon. So glad I found ltefix.com! For just a little more $$ I was able to build a WG3526 with Em7565 modem vs mofi's (imo outdated) pre-built router. Plus with ltefix.com you have an entire community of people here that are genuinely interested about lte and willing to help. I couldn't be happier with my decision!
These users thanked the author Need4Speed for the post:
Ty_420 (Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:11 pm)

Ty_420

Re: I returned the mofi router..

Post by Ty_420 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:30 pm

I learned the hard way in my old age..Still have to wait for the refund once that is done I will be getting everything from hear. Me too I was so glade that I found lte.com myself. I was having such a hard time with them and they was always rude and not helpful at all and telling me they owned it and I asked how do you own it if I bought it ? I was trying to get things set for my kids so they could play games with the console and so I could get things back up and moving again.