MC7455 & Verizion Unlimited Plan?

Sierra Wireless AirPrime Modem Card Topics
RockyinNM
Location: S.W. New Mexico police state-come on vacation-leave on probation!

Re: MC7455 & Verizion Unlimited Plan?

Post by RockyinNM » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Thanks, just sharing, if someone was thinking of this plan--they could save a few$$$
I did buy a couple $40.00 refill cards for 47.50---I will let you all know how it goes, when I pay my account,
Rocky
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

RockyinNM

Post by RockyinNM » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:01 am

Not for me--Verizon already got there pound of flesh from me!--Just saying if others are contemplating this plan--there are cheaper ways to go about it.

Rocky
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

swwifty

Post by swwifty » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:04 am

Ordered myself a Verizon sim with the unlimited plan to test.

Does anyone know what size sim they send? Just realized I might need an adapter.

RockyinNM

Post by RockyinNM » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:57 am

I think it is called a 3FF--it is NOT the smallest, nor full size.
I had to go from med. to full size.
On another side note--me being a newbie to this type of testing, with my WE826-T2, (I did not build myself)--with it sitting right side up and looking at the sim slot--the sim went with contacts facing upward, and the cut corner on the right. I hope this makes sense.
Also if you add another line, you will get the data plan for $50.00-plus whatever kind of line you add--and then pay with refill cards, I bought this AM 3 (40.00)for 72.00= to $120.00---your mileage may vary, Rocky
Benjamin Franklin

unbunchster

Post by unbunchster » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:41 pm

JimHelms wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:39 pm
purchasing a used Pantech UML290VW-G off eBay for a few bucks, and using that IMEI to activate their plan. Once they receive the SIM card from Verizon, it's placed directly into a MC7455 configured router and used for activation.
And IMEI automagically updated? Seems like this requires an agent intervention. When I move sim from activated device_f to new device_g the new device is activated into a new line of service in the account plus a hefty 'activation' fee.

:(
stop the plague of sms texting: xmpp